|9:00AM – 4:00PM
- Unanet Masters Class: Expanding Your Vision
Feel that you’ve completely uncovered all capabilities of your Unanet system? Not so fast. Join us as we share how other Unanet Masters are exponentially increasing corporate efficiency levels by configuring their Unanet in remarkable ways. Take home ideas about smart project encoding, advanced reporting, data forensics, automated quality control, and application of new capabilities ready to apply to your Unanet. Enjoy a lively discussion with your Unanet Masters community.
Audience: CXOs, Unanet Admins, Senior Project and People Managers, Finance personnel
- Reporting – Foundations & CustomThe first portion of this course will focus on Unanet standard reports. Hands on activities will help you master the standard Unanet reporting features from the Reports dashboard. Topics include identifying the best place to find metrics you need, maximizing the use of the criteria screens, viewing various reports by audience, as well as utilizing multiple cost report definitions and charts. We will explore the many offerings available in all areas of Unanet reporting, from Financial reports to Project Management to People Reports. Take home a wealth of information to build and share reports on your dashboards and with others.The second half of this course will discuss custom reporting in Unanet. Are you often tasked with generating reports in custom formats, specific to a customer or contract? Without the right techniques, the creation of custom reports may require a great deal of manual work, depending on the complexity and requirements of the report. This hands on course will include instruction and exercises that explore the techniques and tools we have at our disposal for generating custom reports and dashboards using Unanet data, refreshable with the click of a button.Techniques and tools covered in this course include:
- Reporting with Refreshable Web Queries
- Ad-Hoc Reporting
- Reporting with Unanet Exports
- Unanet-To-Excel (UTE)
- Data Warehouse Solutions
Audience: Attendees should possess an intermediate or greater knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Financials OverviewSpend a full day exploring all the features and functionality of Unanet Financials! You will step through concepts, configuration overview, transactional workflow and processes, and financial reporting. Together we will review best practices for implementing Unanet Financials, and discuss how Unanet provides a single solution for Projects, People, and Financials.Audience: This class is intended for current Unanet customers who are interested in learning more about Unanet Financials, Financials customers who are new to Unanet, or those desiring a booster class to refresh their knowledge of Financials.
- Advanced Financials ClinicAre you a current Financials administrator who would like to take it to the next level? This pre-conference Advanced Financials course is for users who are currently using Unanet Financials, and working in an administrator role. This class will cover more advanced topics, and should be attended by those who are currently familiar with Financials functionality. This class will utilize a ‘Tell, Show, Do’ format, so be prepared with your laptop for plenty of hands on activities!Topics to be covered will include:
- Forward Pricing/Forward Rates
- Advanced cost pools
- Posting Group Flexibility
- Advanced Financial Tips and Tricks
Audience: Existing Financials users who understand basic Financials functionality, and would like to experience advanced topics.
- Foundations of People & ProjectsAre you curious to know how to better manage your people and projects? Would you like to know if your revenue is more than your total costs? This pre-conference Foundations class dives deeper into the elements of people and project management and how to utilize Unanet functionality to track your burdened labor and ODCs against your revenue.Audience: This class is appropriate for anyone with at least a Project Tracking license. We will utilize many hands on activities within student environments, so be sure to bring your laptop!
- Partner SummitThis event is designed specifically for our Unanet Partner community to jump start your Unanet practice, help your customers transform their organization by leveraging the value of Unanet, and provide insights to develop new revenue opportunities for your firm. The Partner Summit agenda includes updates on the Unanet product roadmap and strategic plan; key initiatives across the Unanet Partner community; content to help you build and grow your Unanet practice; and of course opportunities to network with Unanet team members and other Unanet Partners. Space is available for two attendees per partner firm.Note – this event is scheduled at the same time as the Pre-Conference Training sessions. We recommend your consultant consider the training sessions to build their knowledge and skills in Unanet while leaders of your Unanet practice attend the Partner Summit.